Court Agents can assist you if you were wrongfully dismissed without due cause.
Here are some examples of when an employer might have the right to fire you without giving you any notice:
- you stole from your employer
- you damaged your employer's property on purpose
- you threatened or assaulted someone at work
- you refuse to do something that's an important part of your job, unless you have a good reason, like refusing to do work that is unsafe
Even if you did something wrong, your employer might not have the right to fire you without notice.
For example, Court Agents can help you if:
- what you did was not very serious
- your employer didn't give you a chance to correct your behaviour
- you've worked for your employer for a long time