Small Claims Court
Court Agents have thirty-one years of advocacy before the Small Claims Court in the Toronto, York, Durham, Halton, Kitchener/Waterloo, London, and Hamilton regions. We have appeared before the majority of the Judges in theses regions on multiple occasions. In addition, Court Agents have significant experience in all manner of tort and contract litigation, in tort and contractual claims, as well as having years of experience assisting the Counsel before the Superior Court.
The result of this is an in-depth understanding of the Small Claims Court and the application of law within it, putting Court Agents in the best possible position to aid clientele with their cases. Our experience, allows for a streamlined process for clientele. That process has proven to be successful, leaves little room for error, and is set up to assist the client every step of the way:
- The Plaintiff’s Claim is drafted
- All evidence is marshalled forward for the settlement conference
- The settlement conference is attended
- Questions are meticulously prepared
- The law and theory of the case are studied with careful expertise- with the upcoming trial in mind
- The trial is attended
With Small Claims soon able to rule on cases of up to $50,000.00 it becomes increasingly important to have solid and experienced representation.