Municipal Offences Include:
- Municipal By-law offences, such as examples of having a garage in the wrong area, having too wide a driveway on your lot plan,
- Covid-19 Offences are included in most charges under the By-law authority given by the Province.
- And other municipal offences, any offence under the Municipal Code.
- We can help you with all municipal offences, including preparation and attendance at hearings and trial.
Provincial Offences Include:
- Offences under the Planning Act. Offences under the Building Code. Offences under the Fire Code, Fire Protection and Prevention Act, Highway Traffic Act,
- Offences administered by the Animal Care Review Board, Child and Family Services Review Board, Criminal Injuries Compensation Board; Custody Review Board; Fire Safety Commission; Police Services Board;
- Ontario Special Education Board ; Ontario Parole Board
- Offences under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, including offences under the Re-Opening Ontario Act, both these includes any offence charged further to Covid-19 alleged violation.
We can help you with most Provincial Offences including what is listed. We prepare the case, evidence and attend at hearings and trial.